My name is Meagan and I am the founder of Pink Conveyancing. I started this firm because I felt there was a lack of quality service in the conveyancing industry. In my 15 years’ experience in the conveyancing industry, I have been privileged to work with a variety of different lawyers, law firms (top tier to boutique) and clients (large house and land developers to mums and dads).
It has become quite clear to me that our job is to not only protect the legal interests of our clients (manage risk) but to genuinely support all their needs through their conveyancing journey (meet needs). This means going above and beyond the normal duties of traditional legal representation. Both are essential to making the clients conveyancing journey risk free and enjoyable.
So how do we do this?
- Available 7 days a week
- Being proactive not reactive – we do the chasing
- Answering & returning calls & emails promptly, even if we know everything is under control
- Speaking plain English, not fancy legal jargon
- Genuinely sharing the excitement with our clients
- Being the advocate
- Promptly giving written advice and answers when issues arise
- Protecting our client by checking all property searches thoroughly
- Working hard to ensure settlement occurs on time
- Explaining rights and responsibilities in the process
I am truly humbled by every single client that entrust us with their conveyancing.
If you have found your way to our website and if you are reading this page I thank-you for considering to partner with Pink Conveyancing on this journey. And, as the owner of this firm, it is my pledge to provide you with the very best level of service the conveyancing industry has to offer. If you feel that you are not getting the service you deserve, then I invite you to call or email me directly anytime and I will endeavour to resolve the issue immediately.
We sincerely look forward to serving you.